You can access Quickbooks through Web Connect. Visit the Quicken website to learn more about Web Connect. Please note: you are not able to perform transactions or pay your bills within Quicken/Quickbooks.
Documentation and Procedures
It is important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
Task 1: Deactivate Accounts
: All transactions must be matched or added to the register prior to deactivating your account(s).
- Choose Lists menu > Chart of Accounts.
- Select the account you want to deactivate.
- Choose Edit menu > Edit Account.
- Click on the Bank Feed Settings tab in the Edit Account window.
- Select Deactivate All Online Services and click Save & Close.
- Click OK for any dialog boxes that may appear with the deactivation.
- Repeat steps 2 – 6 for each account at Hudson Valley Credit Union.
- Backup your data file.
Task 2: Reconnect your accounts:
- From the Banking menu, select Bank Feeds, then Set Up Bank Feed for an Account.
- In the Enter your bank’s name field, type in the name of your bank or financial institution.
- From My Company login page, log in using your Intuit account credentials.
- Enter your online banking account credentials, then select Connect. QuickBooks will connect to the bank’s server.
- Select the account(s) you want to connect to QuickBooks, then select Connect.
- Select Close.
- From the Banking menu, select Bank Feeds, then Bank Feeds Center.
- In the Bank Accounts list, select the account you need to download for.
- Select the Download Transactions.
- Once completed, select Transaction List to process the transactions.