You can log in to GoToMyCard directly from our homepage, through Internet Banking, or via our Mobile Banking app. When accessing through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, no site registration is needed. Simply click the link for your credit card and you are automatically logged into GoToMyCard.
GoToMyCard includes access to the following features:
- Account Summary – View a snapshot of your account, including the balance, payment due date, payment amount, available credit, credit line, and more. Most information is updated during our credit card processor’s evening processing. Some information, such as payments, may take a few business days to be reflected in your balances.
- Activity & Statements – View all posted transactions and a statement summary, including the current statement balance, previous statement balance, amount in purchases, credits, and payments, and any applicable finance charges.
- Make a Payment – Schedule one-time or recurring payments from an HVCU checking account or a checking account with another financial institution.
- Transfer a Balance – Transfer a balance from another financial institution to your HVCU credit card.
- File a Transaction Dispute – Visit the customer service page to file a transaction dispute.
- Account Alerts – Receive email alerts for the following:
- Payment due
- Payment posted
- Payment missed
- Balance tracking
- Merchant refund/credit issued
- Purchase exceeds specified amount
- Texting Messaging (SMS) – Enroll to receive your account details via instant text message. Available text message commands include:
- BAL: Balance and available credit
- ACT: Most recent posted transactions
- DUE: Payment due date, minimum amount due, and last payment date/amount
- Download Account Activity – Download statement transactions for use with personal financial management software, such as Quicken or Microsoft Money.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about the GoToMyCard website please call 800.820.8450.
HVCU Rewards! Point Balance
Please note: If you are a Visa Platinum Rewards cardholder your HVCU Rewards! point balance is not available through GoToMyCard. Please refer to the HVCU Rewards! website for that information.