You will need to acknowledge our user agreement before accessing our systems.
You will use your existing username and password to log into our new systems, unless you have received a separate communication from us with specific instructions for your initial login.
Consolidating Business and Personal Logins
We are presently investigating the ability for business users to consolidate their logins with that of the logins for their personal accounts.
Download New App / Delete Old App
Please be sure to remove our old Business Mobile Banking app (HVCU Biz) from your mobile devices and download our new Mobile Banking App from the Apple App Store
or Google Play
Enable Two-Factor Authentication / Set Up a Two-Factor Authentication App (if desired)
- You can enable two-factor authentication so that you are prompted to enter a verification code each time you log into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. You can receive the code by phone call, text, or email. Please note: text is the fastest and most reliable method to receive your code, as it is not impacted by an email provider, like an email notification is.
- To manage your two-factor authentication preferences and ensure your phone is enabled for text messages, go to Security tab within the Settings widget.
- If you "remember" a device during login, you won't be prompted to enter a verification code the next time you log into your accounts.
- Our Mobile Banking app supports the use of authenticator applications such as Google Authenticator, Authy, or Duo. We highly encourage you to switch to a 2FA application as your primary method of two-factor authentication as it is the most secure method of authentication. These applications work for both Apple (iOS) and Google (Android) devices. Please note that 2FA must be set up through Internet Banking and cannot be enabled through our Mobile Banking app itself. Once set up though, you can use an authenticator application to log into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
Enable Biometric Authentication (if desired)
- You can enable biometric authentication (fingerprint or facial recognition) as part of your initial login to our Mobile Banking app, if available on your mobile device. Go to Touch ID within Settings on the app to enable this feature.
- Biometrics must be enabled on your device in addition to enabling them in our app.
- If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you will not be prompted to enter a verification code when logging in with fingerprint or facial recognition.
- Biometrics can only be enabled for one username, so if you switch between two usernames on your mobile device, your biometrics will reset themselves
Enable Snapshot Feature (if desired)
The Snapshot feature lets you view your accounts at a glance without logging into our Mobile Banking app. You can turn the Snapshot functionality on or off and select which accounts display through the Settings menu.
Mobile Deposit Limits / Mobile Deposit Holds
- To protect against fraud and safeguard your accounts, the amount you can deposit through Mobile Deposit now has daily and monthly limits. You can now deposit $30,000 per day and $60,000 over a rolling 30-day monthly timeframe.
- The first $225 of your mobile deposit is generally available immediately and the remainder of the deposit is available the second business day after the day of your deposit. For example, if you deposit a $700 check on a Monday, $225 is available on Monday, with the remaining $475 available on Wednesday.
Verify and / or Set Up Authorized Users (as applicable)
Verify the authorized users that were listed in our previous system copied over correctly in our new system. If there is more than one individual of your business who accesses your accounts online, you will need to set up these individuals as authorized users
, with roles, account permissions, transaction limitations, and transaction authorizations specific to those users. Click the link above to learn more about authorized users.
Verify Recurring Transfers Between Your Accounts (as applicable)
Any recurring transfers that you had set up in our old systems have carried over to our new systems. Visit the Scheduled tab within the Transfers widget to verify that your recurring transfers are scheduled. If your accounts are in good standing, you can use Mobile Deposit to make deposits via your mobile device anytime, anywhere.
Set Up / Verify Member-to-Member Transfers (as applicable)
- Any recurring member-to-member transfers that you had set up in our old banking systems have carried over to our new systems. Visit the Scheduled tab within the Transfers widget to verify that your recurring member-to-member transfers are scheduled.
- The member-to-member transfer recipients associated with any recurring transfers have also carried over to our new systems.
- Any member-to-members transfer recipients you had set up in our old banking systems that didn’t have recurring transfers have not carried over to our new systems. Visit the Classic tab within the Transfers widget to add new member-to-member transfer recipients
Account Aggregation / Link Accounts at Other Financial Institutions (if desired)
- You can link PayPal accounts and external savings, loan, credit card, mortgage, and investment accounts that you have at other financial institutions so that they display with your credit union accounts when you login into our online services.
- You need the online login credentials for any accounts you want to link.
- Look for the Link External Accounts feature within Internet Banking and Mobile Banking to get started.
Set Up External Transfers (if desired)
- You can transfer to an account you have at another financial institution with the external transfers feature. You need your account number and the routing number of the institution where you have your account.
- Visit the Classic tab within the Transfers widget to get started.
Bill Pay (as applicable)
- Verify your payees have carried over to our new Bill Pay system and add any new payees you may wish to pay going forward. Please note that if you had a payee set up in our old Bill Pay system without an address, then that payee did not carry over to our new Bill Pay system. You will need to add that Payee again in order to send payments to them.
- Any ACH payees that were set up without an address in our old online banking systems will need to be set up again as they have not carried over to our new systems.
- Verify any recent payments you have made to ensure that they have processed correctly.
- Verify any recurring payments you had set up previously to ensure that they are still scheduled.
- Your Bill Pay history has carried over from our old Bill Pay service and will eventually reach two years of historical detail.
- To insulate our membership from the impacts of fraud, our daily Bill Pay limits are a maximum of $10,000 per bill, not to exceed a daily limit of $30,000.
- During the upgrade process, it is possible for electronic payments to switch to paper check delivery or vice versa. When scheduling payments, via our new Bill Pay system, please pay attention to the Delivery Method noted. Funds for an electronic payment are debited from your checking account on the date you schedule the payment to be made. Funds for a payment sent by paper check are debited from your checking account when the check is cashed and clears your account. As an additional note, any payments made to individuals (person-to-person) are sent by paper check.
ACH Transactions and ACH Templates (as applicable)
- Any ACH templates you had set up within our old online banking systems have not carried over to our new systems. You will need to set up ACH templates again.
- Verify that any recurring ACH transactions you had set up in our old online banking systems are still set up.
- You can perform ACH transactions up to $50,000 daily, $100,000 in a rolling seven days, and up to $200,000 in a rolling 30 days.
- Authorized users can be assigned different ACH transaction limits based upon the needs of your business. Refer to the Business Admin widget for more information.
Wire Transfers and Wire Transfer Templates (as applicable)
Any wire transfer templates you had set up within our old online banking systems have not carried over to our new systems. You will need to set up wire transfer templates again.
Set Up Account Alerts
Any account alerts that you may have received from our old Internet Banking and Mobile Banking systems have not carried over to our new systems. Our new systems utilize a different alerts tool called CUAlerts. You can access the CUAlerts widget at any time to set up alerts
Customize Your Experience (if desired)
Enhanced user settings give you options to customize your online banking experience, including the following:
- Change your background image
- Customize your default widgets
- Add a profile image
- Update your account names & nicknames
- Reorder your accounts
- The above options can be updated within the Settings area of Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Quicken and Quickbooks
If you use Quicken or Quickbooks, the resources below may be of assistance to you:
Enroll in Text Banking (if desired)
allows you to receive your account balances by text message. You can enroll in Text Banking through the Contact
tab within Internet Banking Settings
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System® (EFTPS)
Access to the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System is no longer available within Internet Banking & Mobile Banking after our upgrade. To use EFTPS to file your tax payments, please visit the EFTPS website.