The upgrades to our Business Internet Banking, Business Mobile Banking, and Business Bill Pay systems will occur on October 19, 2021. As a reminder, you will not have online access to your accounts between 3 pm ET on October 15 until our new systems are available on October 19.
To ensure a successful upgrade to our new online banking systems, and to minimize any service interruptions, please take note of the information below. For more information on any of the features and functionality noted below, please visit the main page for our online banking upgrades.
Initial Login / User Names
You will use your existing username and password to log into our new systems, unless you have received a separate communication from us with specific instructions for your initial login.
We also suggest making note of your username in our current online banking systems. If you do not know your username, you can view / edit your user name (login name) via the Users
section within our current online banking systems. Please see the image below.
Update Your Contact Info
If you need to update the contact information that is shown for your business within Internet Banking and Mobile Banking, please make any updates prior to October 15.
- Bill Pay will be unavailable from 2:00 pm ET on October 15 through our upgrade on October 19.
- Please ensure any payments you need to make are scheduled prior to 2:00 pm ET on October 15. If you have a time-sensitive bill that is due around this time, we recommend making the payment early to ensure timely receipt of your payment.
- Any payments scheduled prior to October 15 will process without delay. This includes any recurring payments you have set up within Bill Pay.
- If you currently have a payee in Bill Pay without an address listed, that payee will not carry over to our new system. If you used Bill Pay to send an electronic payment to an individual, the payment will now be sent by check in our new system. We recommend setting up an ACH template in our new system to ensure this payment is sent electronically.
- Memos and reminders previously added in Bill Pay will not carry over to our upgraded system. We recommend you make note of these items for future reference.
- Take the opportunity to review your payee name, address, etc, and make any necessary updates so that incorrect info is not migrated over to our new system.
Member-to-member transfer recipients that are not set up for recurring transfers will not carry over to our new systems. Please take note of the account information for any recipients you may want to set up in our new systems.
ACH Transactions & ACH Templates
- Any recurring ACH transactions that you currently have set up will carry over to our new systems so that they process on their next scheduled processing date. The only exception to this is in the case of an ACH that was set up without a payee address. These ACH transactions will need to be set up again in our new system.
- If you currently use any ACH templates for recurring ACH transactions, those templates will not carry over to our new systems. Please take note of any templates you are using today so that they can be recreated in our new systems.
- The ACH transaction history you may be used to viewing in the Internet Banking activity summary will not carry over to our new systems. You may print or download a copy of this information if you anticipate needing it in the future. As a reminder, this information is also available in your transaction history and on your monthly statements.
Wire Transfers and Wire Transfer Templates
- Wire transfer templates will not carry over to our new systems. Please take note of any templates you are using today so that they can be recreated in our new systems.
- The wire transfer transaction history you may be used to viewing in the Internet Banking activity summary will not carry over to our new systems. You may print or download a copy of this information if you anticipate needing it in the future. As a reminder, this information is also available in your transaction history and on your monthly statements.
Quicken and Quickbooks
If you use Quicken or Quickbooks, the resources below may be of assistance to you during our upgrade.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System® (EFTPS)
Access to the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System will no longer be available within Internet Banking & Mobile Banking after our upgrade. To use EFTPS to file your tax payments, please visit the EFTPS website.