The health and safety of our members and employees remains our top priority. As we are notified any of our staff test positive for the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we take immediate action to protect you and their coworkers. If we have a specific case that could affect members, it will be listed below in this chart. These are very difficult times and we’re grateful to the many healthcare workers who are tending to our staff as well as our entire community.
Additionally, the questions below provide information about our COVID-19 protocols.
I visited one of these branches recently. How do I know if I came in contact with this staff person and if I am at risk?
To ensure patient privacy, we cannot identify employees, however if our tracing efforts reveal that there is a timeframe when members may wish to consider seeking medical advice, we list the appropriate dates. Your doctor is the best person to give you guidance if you should self-quarantine.
What measures do you take to make sure your staff and members stay safe?
We take a variety of precautions including:
- Controlling branch lobby access to allow a limited number of people inside at one time.
- Practicing social distancing for all transactions, including when our staff are working with each other.
- Requiring all staff and vendors in branches to wear a facial covering over their nose/mouth area and gloves.
- Requiring all members coming to a branch for a lobby transaction to wear a facial covering over their nose/mouth as well as practice social distancing.
- Providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting products as needed.
- Reminding staff and members of the CDC guidelines for good hygiene.
- Giving all offices stronger than usual daily cleaning using NY Department of Health approved disinfecting agents.
How do you clean the branches?
All of our branches have been receiving stronger than usual daily cleaning using NY Department of Health approved disinfecting agents.