We appreciate your patience as we know the drive-up lines have been much, much longer than normal, but a recent survey of transactions from April & May found that 93% of transactions at the drive-up tellers could be performed with other services:
- Internet Banking - Register right from the login box on our homepage.
- Mobile Banking - Download our app from the App Store or Google Play.
- MAGIC - Use our phone banking system for many of the transactions you might stop in a branch for.
- ATMs - In addition to simply getting cash, use HVCU ATMs to deposit checks/cash and transfer funds between your accounts. Remember, HVCU members also have access to over 85,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. The closest ATM may be closer than you realize!
- Point-of-Sale - Limit the stops you have to make and get cash back when shopping at the grocery store or other retailers.
- Night Depository - Avoid any lines and drop off a deposit at the night depository. These deposits are credited the same day if received before close of business. If you deposit a check that does not require a hold at a teller, the same applies to that check deposited at the night depository.
If you have never used one of our alternative services, please know that you’re not alone and we want to help you. Reach out to us via live chat or call 845.463.3011 and we’d be happy to explain how you can avoid lines while being even safer as you complete your transactions.