At HVCU, we believe that a great career combines meaningful work with people you enjoy being with each day. If you believe that also, we’re looking for individuals like you to join our team! Meet our recruiters at an upcoming hiring event and find out why we’ve been named one of the region’s top employers for years.
Tuesday, July 27th, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
6 Schuyler Blvd., Fishkill, NY 1252
As a community oriented financial institution, we rely on our staff to help our members reach their financial goals. We give staff the tools they need to foster a long lasting career by providing great benefits, professional development, and community involvement opportunities. HVCU employees attend local leadership programs, serve on local non-profit boards and committees, and have even earned awards such as the Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce’s 40 Under 40 and the prestigious Athena Award. Still not convinced? Here’s a few more reasons why staff choose to stay with us for decades.
- 401(k) with employer match and non-elective employer contribution
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Variety of health insurance plans to fit your needs
- Physical and mental health wellness programs for full and part-time staff
- Wellness activity reimbursements
Professional Development and More
- Tuition assistance
- Access to local leadership and financial training programs
- Internal and community networking opportunities
- Community Involvement Time Off (CITO)
- Volunteer opportunities with local nonprofits
- Opportunity to join internal committees
- Discounted loans and rates
If you’d like to learn more about the events, complete the form below* and we’ll keep an eye out for you at one of our hiring events. See you soon!