I love that I can move money, deposit checks,
and check my balance at any time.
-- HVCU Member for 10 Years
Now more than ever, people are searching for convenient ways to do their banking. You can have the freedom to do your banking safely and conveniently when you want to by registering for HVCU’s Mobile Banking and Internet Banking
services. Register right on our website*
or download our app from the Apple App Store
or Google Play
to join the thousands of HVCU members who already manage their money from their laptop, desktop, tablet, and phone. It’s easy and secure!
With Internet Banking and Mobile Banking you can save time with so many features:
- Access Your Accounts From Anywhere – Check balances, including accounts you have at other financial institutions. Transfer to your accounts, other member accounts, or accounts you have at other financial institutions.
- Deposit Checks – Skip a trip to our branches and use Mobile Banking to snap a photo of your check for deposit.
- Monitor Account Activity – Enroll in CUAlerts to receive text and email notifications regarding your account activity. Sign up for eStatements to receive your HVCU statements electronically.
- Make Payments - Pay your monthly bills with Bill Pay, pay your loans with HVPay, or send money to individuals with HV$end.
- Maintain Healthy Finances – Use our savings and budgeting tools to get a complete view of how you are saving and spending your money.
- Manage Your HVCU Rewards! – View your rewards points balance and redeem your points for merchandise, travel, cash back, gift cards, and charitable rewards.
- And much more!
Register Today For Your Chance to Win a $100 Visa® Gift Card
Register for Internet Banking or Mobile Banking between June 12, 2020 and July 24, 2020 for your chance to win one of five $100 Visa Gift Cards
. Your entry in our drawing is automatic once you enroll, and no additional action is needed on your part. View our Official Rules & Regulations for full drawing details.
Self-registration takes just a few minutes online. Once you register for Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, you’ll use the same login information to access either service. Click any of the buttons below to get started.
If you’ve thought about registering for Internet Banking or Mobile Banking before, now may be the perfect time to do so. With social distancing measures still in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you can do your banking without ever having to leave the comfort and security of your own home.
Convenient. Secure. 24/7. Banking the way you want to access it – at HVCU.