Our phone system offers some enhanced functionality that may save you time the next time you call our Contact Center. You can create a unique PIN for our phone system that allows you to verify your identity and obtain account information such as the available balance and last deposit on your most recently used checking account, without waiting to speak to a representative. This is a great feature if you are looking for quick info – such as if a payroll check or Social Security payment has been deposited to your account.
Additional Benefits of Creating a Unique PIN:
- If you need to obtain additional account information or perform other transactions, your identity will already be verified when you reach a Contact Center Specialist.
- The unique PIN you create for our phone system is also the same one used for MAGIC, our audio response phone banking system that offers a whole host of transactions, including balance info, account transfers, and more.
Win a $100 Visa® Gift Card
Simply set up your unique PIN between March 6, 2020 and April 10, 2020 for your chance to win one of five $100 Visa Gift Cards. Once your PIN is set up, you are automatically entered in our drawing. No additional steps are needed to enter. Please see our official rules and regulations
for more info about our drawing.
Creating Your Unique PIN
Follow the steps below to create your PIN. When setting up your PIN, please be sure to use the phone number we have on file for you. Enrollment will not work if you are using a phone number other than what we have on file.
- Call 845.463.3011/800.468.3011 and select option 0, then option 2
- Enter your Member Account Number and follow the instructions
- You will know you are calling from the phone number we have on file for you if you are asked to enroll in our Contact Center’s enhanced phone menu.
Don’t miss out on our drawing. Create your unique PIN by April 10, 2020.