Women are strong-willed, dedicated and tenacious; and for the first-time ever, they hold the majority of jobs in the US. The number of women who own businesses and those who hold C-Suite positions is increasing, but there is still additional progress to be made.
Hudson Valley Credit Union’s 2020 Women in Business Conference will celebrate stories of success, illustrate the challenges women have had to overcome, and provide meaningful insights on how to adapt to change in today’s business environment.
Our 2020 Women in Business Conference Features:
- NEW for 2020!! Two Educational Tracks – Women Business Owners/Entrepreneurs and Women in the Workplace
- Networking Tables led by Community Leaders/Mentors
- Lunch Keynote Speaker
- Networking Breakfast and Lunch Included with Each Ticket
Date / Location / Tickets
October 6, 2020
Anthony's Pier 9, New Windsor
Regular Admission: $99
2020 Speakers To Be Announced Soon
See What Attendees Had to Say about the Conference
- "Rarely do you see attendees feverishly taking notes during the keynote address, but that is exactly what many were doing. The venue, quality of the presentations, and excellent networking opportunities really made the event special."
- “Great PR and marketing info. Great networking opportunities…met some very helpful contacts.”
- “I believe this event topped my wildest expectation, it was great last year but this year the event covered what my business needed most.”
- "All of the information was valuable. For me, the networking aspect is critical. Learning about other businesses in the HV is of much interest and just the beauty of empowerment of women in business."