Protect Yourself with Budget Friendly Renters Insurance
The unexpected is just that…unexpected. HVCU Insurance Services can help build a custom insurance policy that will shield you from trouble if there’s a fire, vandalism, theft or if someone gets injured while visiting.
We can safeguard your home and everything in it by ensuring you have the right coverage.
Renters Insurance Typically Covers:
- Loss of use
- Accidents in or around the home
- Medical expenses if someone is injured at the residence
What Affects Your Renters Insurance Rate?
- The location of your home and the surrounding area
- The type of home you’re renting – apartment, condo, townhouse, home, etc.
- How much liability coverage you need
- How much personal property you need to insure
Renters Insurance Will Save You From Worrying
Here’s the thing—insurance is there to protect you. You may say to yourself that your landlord has insurance so there’s no need to have a separate policy, but the details of that coverage might surprise you.
Landlord insurance covers the property owner and doesn’t have specific coverage for their tenants. Renters insurance takes care of you, the tenant, and any belongings that you have in your apartment, condo, or home.
A licensed HVCU Insurance Services Agent can walk you through the quote process step-by-step to ensure that as a tenant, you are properly covered.
Here’s What You’ll Need When You Speak to One of Our Agents
- Basic information about your apartment, condo, townhouse, or home
- Basic information about you, as well as any other occupants
- Safety features that have been installed or purchased
- Information on any existing renters policy you might have
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
Insurance products: Are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured | Are not obligations of HVCU | Are not guaranteed by HVCU.