2024 College Scholarship Program
HVCU and the New York Credit Union Association (NYCUA) are here to help with the rising cost of college. Our Annual Scholarship Program offers student members the chance to win a scholarship up to $1,500 from NYCUA! Eligible applicants must be a member in good standing of Hudson Valley Credit Union* and meet all of the following criteria:
- The member is a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
- The member is attending college for the first time in the fall of 2024.
- The member will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution or trade/vocational school.
- The member agrees to use any scholarship funds awarded by January 31, 2025, at an accredited educational institution or trade/vocational school only.
Once HVCU membership is verified, approved applicants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your final application to NYCUA. Please note these important deadlines:
- Thursday, December 28, 2023 at 5 pm: The deadline to request an application from HVCU.
- Friday, January 5, 2024: The deadline to submit final applications to NYCUA.
Winners will be announced in early summer 2024. If you’re not a member yet, please call visit our membership page to learn how to join.
Thank you to the New York Credit Union Association for making the Program possible. For questions, please email email@example.com.
*Students are considered an HVCU member if they have a Savings Account in their name only or they are listed first on a joint Savings Account with an adult. Hudson Valley Credit Union may occasionally use scores from the NYCUA competition to award its own scholarships. HVCU employees, volunteers, their family, and relatives are ineligible for these HVCU scholarships.