Get on Your Bike and Ride with Wallet-Friendly Motorcycle Insurance
When you’re on two wheels, you face more risk on the road. The wind in your chaps may feel invigorating, but you need insurance to safeguard you from serious harm. From theft to personal injury, basic to custom policies, Hudson Valley Credit Union Insurance Services has you covered.
Motorcycle Insurance as Custom as Your Ride
- Liability: If you happen to cause a motorcycle accident, liability insurance helps pay for any damages or expenses the other driver or property owner may incur.
- Collision: Coverage to repair or replace your bike in the event that it hits something or is damaged in an accident.
- Comprehensive: Provides coverage for your motorcycle if it’s damaged by a falling object, stolen, or vandalized.
- Personal Injury Protection: Covers medical expenses and lost wages in the event of a vehicular accident, regardless of fault.
- Roadside Assistance: Don’t get left on the side of the road, roadside assistance can help get you to your destination safely.
What Do You Need to Get a Motorcycle Insurance Quote?
- Your address
- Information on all drivers in the household
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Details for your cruiser, sport bike, touring bike, scooter and/or mopeds including make, model, and year
- The number of miles driven annually
What Affects Your
Motorcycle Insurance Rate?
- Where you live
- Any infractions on your driving record
- The number of miles you drive each day
- How costly repairs are for your motorcycle
- Safety features installed in the vehicle
Save More with Safe Driver Discounts
Take advantage of HVCU Insurance Services’ partnership with the National Traffic Safety Institute (NTSI). Improve your driving ability when you complete the online defensive driving program, and you could potentially get up to 10% off of your liability and collision premiums.* There’s no final exam required, and the course is available online, 24-hours a day. You’ll receive a certification of completion that is electronically reported directly to the DMV.
Reduce up to 4 points on your driving record—register to take this 6-hour defensive driving program today.
Not in the Tri-State Area? Check to see if your state is available.
*This course must be completed within 30-days of signing up. Discount not guaranteed. Any questions regarding the course should be directed to NTSI by calling 877.429.6874, Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm EST or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
Insurance products: Are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured | Are not obligations of HVCU | Are not guaranteed by HVCU.