Internet Banking and Mobile Banking provide a two pronged approach for accessing your accounts electronically – anywhere you are, day or night. Internet Banking and Mobile Banking use the same username and password to login, so you can use either system, or both – the choice is yours.
Access Your Accounts
Pay Your Bills & Send Money
Monitor & Manage Your Accounts
Additional Tools for Business Members
Additional Internet Banking & Mobile Banking Features
In addition to the above, you can also access the following features within Internet Banking and Mobile Banking:
- View/print cleared checks
- Make stop payments
- Reorder checks
- Open new accounts
- Apply for loans
- View account beneficiaries
- Inform us of travel dates (so that we can provide more accurate transaction approvals and declines for your HVCU debit and credit cards during your travel period.)
- Order foreign currency
If you are someone who likes additional layers of security, you can enable two-factor authentication so that you are prompted to enter a verification code each time you login to Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. You can receive the code by phone call, text, or email. Please note: text is the fastest and most reliable method to receive your code, as it is not impacted by an email provider, like an email notification is.
To manage your two-factor authentication preferences and ensure your phone is enabled for text messages, go to the Security tab within Settings. If you "remember" a device during login, you won't be prompted to enter a verification code the next time you log into your accounts.
Our Mobile Banking app supports the use of authenticator applications such as Google Authenticator, Authy, or Duo. All of the applications noted above work for both Apple (iOS) and Google (Android) devices. Please note that 2FA must be set up through Internet Banking and cannot be enabled through our Mobile Banking app itself. Once set up though, you can use an authenticator application to log into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
We highly encourage you to switch to a 2FA application as your primary method of two-factor authenticator as it is the most secure method of authentication. If you have the opportunity to disable your email address as a 2FA authentication option, you should do so to further secure and protect your online access and HVCU accounts.
Learn more by viewing our instructions for how to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) for our Mobile Banking app.
You can enable biometric authentication (fingerprint or facial recognition) as part of your initial login to our Mobile Banking app, if available on your mobile device. Go to Touch ID within Settings on the app to enable this feature. Biometrics must be enabled on your device in addition to enabling them in our app. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you will not be prompted to enter a verification code when logging in with fingerprint or facial recognition.
Customize Your Settings
Enhanced user settings give you options to customize your online banking experience, including:
- Customize your Internet Banking background image from over 20 pre-loaded images
- Add an Internet Banking profile image (of yourself or perhaps your favorite pet)
- Add external accounts, hide accounts, and reorder accounts within a category on your accounts dashboard
- Change the names on accounts and give them nicknames
- Update your contact information, including your primary, mailing, and alternate addresses, your email address, and your home, work, and mobile phone numbers
- Revoke tokens in the event your phone is lost or stolen
Click the Settings option to customize the above features. Some features are applicable to Internet Banking only or may only be customized within Internet Banking. You may need to refresh your page to see any changes you make to your settings.
Online Banking Disclosures
- Online Banking Disclosure and Agreement
- Business Online Banking Disclosure and Agreement
- Electronic Records Disclosure and Agreement
- Bill Pay Service Agreement Terms and Conditions
- ACH Origination Addendum to the Internet Banking Disclosure and Agreement
- Card Controls Terms and Conditions
- Personal Financial Management Service Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Remote Deposit Capture Services Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Account Aggregation Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Wire Transfer Agreement
- Apple Pay Terms and Conditions
- Google Pay & Samsung Pay Terms and Conditions
What Your Neighbors Are Saying
Image of Mature smiling womanHVCU Member15 YearsGreat customer service, convenient locations and hours. Online access is great!
Image of Smiling black maleHVCU Member14 YearsEasy to navigate online banking.
Image of Young female smilingHVCU Member8 YearsGreat customer service and the mobile app is simple to use.
Image of Man holding phone smilingHVCU Member5 YearsI find that the HVCU has convenient locations, their online banking program is designed well with a wide range of features and the customer service representatives are helpful and courteous.
Image of Man with his dogHVCU Member27 YearsService has always been courteous and helpful. Online banking is very easy to use; I only go to the bank once or twice a year to speak to a representative for specific questions.