Earn points for every qualified transaction you make when you use your Visa® Rewards eligible card product. Points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards,1 such as cash back, merchandise, and travel, giving you the freedom to choose the rewards you really want.
Earn When You Spend
- Earn points when you use your HVCU Visa Debit Card: Earn one point for every $5 spent on signature-based / credit transactions.2, 3
- Earn two points for every dollar spent with an HVCU Visa Signature Credit Card.
- Earn one point for every dollar spent with an HVCU Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
- View expired/expiring points and set up points alerts by logging into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking and selecting the Card Management & Rewards option from the Card Mgmt & Acct Monitoring menu. Points are valid for three years.
Redeem Your Rewards
You can access your rewards information online anytime. Redeem your points by logging into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking and selecting the Card Management & Rewards option from the Card Mgmt & Acct Monitoring menu. Your account must be open and in good standing (not over-the-limit or past due) to earn or redeem points.
Cash Back Credit
Cash is credited directly to your account. Earn a $100 cash back credit when you redeem 15,000 points.
There are many gift cards to choose from, including those for pharmacies, grocery stores, online retailers, and gas stations. Gift cards start at $25 when you redeem as little as 3,000 points.
Use your points for a greater good by donating to one of more than 1.2 million national and local charities. You can donate as little or as many points as you would like from your available balance. Please note all charitable donations are final, non-refundable, and are not tax-deductible.
Choose from brand-name merchandise, including electronics, housewares, jewelry, fitness, and gourmet foods. Minimum point redemption varies by merchandise selected.
For those who like to travel, use your points for airline tickets, hotel accommodations, rental cars, cruises, & vacation packages. Minimum point redemption varies by travel reward selected.
Digital Music Rewards
Redeem your points for top songs and albums from some of today’s hottest artists.
Redeem points for local and national events, including concerts, sports, and theater tickets.
Stock Gift Card Rewards
Buy and own stocks of your favorite companies by the dollar, not the share. Redeem your points for gift cards that can be used at Stockpile.com. A $25 gift card is available for 2,000 points.
Shop with Your Rewards
Redeem points when making purchases at participating merchants. Sign up today for opportunities to redeem your points, by text, or email on eligible purchases.
Link your HVCU debit or rewards credit card within your PayPal wallet to redeem points during checkout for online retailers that offer PayPal as a payment method.
Redeem Your HVCU Rewards! Points for Gas
You can redeem your HVCU Rewards! points for gas at select gas stations. Visit fuelredemption.net to find participating gas stations near you.
Here's how the program works:
- Swipe Your Visa® Debit Card or Rewards Credit Card at the Pump - Swipe your card at the beginning of your transaction to use your points.
- Select Points to Redeem Your Points - You can redeem 2,000 HVCU Rewards! points for your price per gallon discount. The pump screen will prompt you to use your points, if you have enough points accumulated.
- Save $.50 Per Gallon - Redeem your points for $.50 off a gallon, up to 20 gallons.
Managing Your Rewards
You have two options for combining your Bonus Points:
- Combine your Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card or Visa Signature Credit Card points with your Visa Debit Card points.
- Combine your points from your Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card or Visa Signature Credit Card and / or Visa Debit Card with the points of other HVCU members. In order to combine points with another individual, two of the following three criteria must be met:
- You and the other individual have the same last name.
- You and the other individual live in the same household (i.e. your full address city, state, & zip are the same).
- The entire primary name on your accounts is the same (i.e. first and last name or business name).
Two or more debit cards that have the same Social Security Number attached to the account will be linked automatically.
To combine HVCU Rewards! points, please follow these instructions:
- Log into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking and select the Card Management & Rewards option from the Card Mgmt & Acct Monitoring menu.
- Click on the image of the card associated with your account (note image displays last four digits of your card number).
- In the HVCU Rewards! section, click the checkbox with the arrow over it.
- Submit a request via the Householding option under the Account drop down menu.
- Click the Apply Now button and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter information associated with the HVCU Rewards! account that you would like to link with and hit Submit.
- Confirm that you would like to link accounts when prompted.
Your HVCU Rewards! points are automatically transferred to your new card.
The points you earned as a result of that purchase are deducted from your HVCU Rewards! point balance total.
HVCU Rewards! points are earned if the payments are processed as “credit” transactions.
Bonus Points & Additional Discounts
HVCU Rewards! also offers you additional opportunities to grow your point balance:
ScoreMore™ - Earn additional bonus points and cash back for shopping at select local, regional, and national retailers. Check back often to see featured deals and to view what "Active Offers" offers are available, as they are often limited-time only offerings. Don’t forget to click the Activate button to make sure you get your bonus points before you start shopping!
Local Offers - Another way you can earn additional bonus points or cash back when shopping at your favorite online or in-store retailer. With some offers, you could even earn up to 30 times more bonus points or up to 30% cash back.
All company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners.
1Your account must be open and in good standing (not over-the-limit or past due) to earn or redeem points.
2Visa Debit Card reward points require signature-authorized transactions to earn points. PIN-based, point-of-sale, ATM transactions, cash withdrawals, and checks do not earn points.
3Points are not earned or accumulated for cash advances, convenience checks, traveler’s check purchases, finance charges, late fees, annual fees, over-limit fees or transaction fees.
Disclosures & Pricing For Cards Currently Issued: