Your Next Adventure Starts with Affordable Auto Insurance
Make sure your auto insurance isn’t holding you back from filling up the tank. Find wallet-friendly insurance for your vehicle that’s personalized to your needs. Hudson Valley Credit Union Insurance Services offers coverage options for your personal vehicles, newly licensed and teen drivers, commuters, and more.
The Freedom to Choose Auto Insurance That's Right For You
- Liability: If you happen to cause an auto accident, liability insurance helps pay for any damages or expenses the other driver or property owner may incur.
- Comprehensive: Coverage to replace or repair damage to your car in the event it is stolen or damaged in an incident that is not a collision. This includes damage caused by a fire, vandalism or falling objects – like a tree or hail.
- Roadside Assistance: Automobiles are big pieces of machinery, and the unexpected can happen at any time. Don’t get left on the side of the road. Roadside assistance can help get you to your destination safely.
- Collision: Coverage to repair or replace your automobile in the event that it hits something or is damaged in an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection: Covers medical expenses and lost wages in the event of a vehicular accident, regardless of fault.
- Rental Reimbursement: An accident can be a huge ordeal if there is serious damage to your vehicle. Rental reimbursement can cover the cost of a temporary replacement vehicle and keep you on the road.
What Do You Need to Get an Auto Insurance Quote?
- Your address
- Information on all drivers in the household
- Details of your vehicle including make, model, and year
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- The number of miles driven annually
What Affects Your
Auto Insurance Rate?
- Where you live
- Any infractions on your driving record
- The number of miles you drive each day
- How costly repairs are for your car
- Safety features installed in the vehicle
Save More with Safe Driver Discounts
Take advantage of HVCU Insurance Services’ partnership with the National Traffic Safety Institute (NTSI). Improve your driving ability when you complete the online defensive driving program, and you could potentially get up to 10% off of your liability and collision premiums.* There’s no final exam required, and the course is available online, 24-hours a day. You’ll receive a certification of completion that is electronically reported directly to the DMV.
Reduce up to 4 points on your driving record—register to take this 6-hour defensive driving program today.
Not in the Tri-State Area? Check to see if your state is available
*This course must be completed within 30-days of signing up. Discount not guaranteed. Any questions regarding the course should be directed to NTSI by calling 877.429.6874, Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm EST or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
Insurance products: Are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured | Are not obligations of HVCU | Are not guaranteed by HVCU.