Making Loan Payments
There are several ways to make your monthly loan payment:
- Transfer from an HVCU account through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, or MAGIC.
- By automatic payment from an HVCU account.
- By visiting a branch and speaking with our staff.
- Through HVPay, which you can access by clicking this link or via the link in our Internet Banking login area.
- By mail, using your coupon book (if you’ve requested a coupon book).
- By initiating a one-time or reoccurring ACH payment from an account at another financial institution. Call us at 845.463.3011 or stop by any branch for assistance. You’ll need your account number and routing number of the account at the other institution.
Note Regarding Principal Only Payments: If you’d like to make a principal only payment to your loan, you can do so through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, directly at a branch, by mail, or by calling us at 845.463.3011.