Your Home is Your Safe Haven
It’s a significant investment that you spend time decorating, fixing, living and making memories in. More than a house, it’s the construction of a lifestyle—a yard for your dog, a nursery with a view, an office in the den, a hideaway in the basement, and so much more. It’s central to your life and your aspirations for the future.
Homeowners Insurance is Customizable.
Get Coverage For:
- Your belongings
- Your home and other structures, like a garage or shed
- Protection from natural events and severe weather
- Medical bills if someone is injured while in your home
What Affects Your Home Insurance Rate?
- The location of your home and the surrounding area
- When your home was built
- The type of home you own – colonial, ranch, bi-level, etc.
- The size and condition of your home
Homeowners Insurance Protects You
Homeowners insurance not only protects your home, but it also protects your belongings from accidents, severe weather, theft, fire, and more. It can provide assurance that a bad day won’t get any worse. Coverage on your home can take care of things like a night at a hotel, expensive home repairs, replacements, and related expenses.
A licensed HVCU Insurance Services Agent will walk you through the quote process step-by-step to ensure that you, your family, and your belongings are properly covered.
Here’s What You’ll Need When You Speak to One of Our Agents
- Basic information on the property
- Basic information about you, as well as other occupants
- Ownership, mortgage, or leasing status
- Safety features that have been installed or purchased
- Information on any existing homeowner’s policy you might have
What If You're Renting?
A landlord’s priority is their building, not your liability or personal things. Don’t let the unexpected ruin your day. Protect your home and assets with Renters Insurance through HVCU Insurance Services. Start your Renters Insurance Quote.
Does My Policy Cover Flooding?
Many homeowners find out too late that their policy does not protect them against a flood loss. A flood can damage your home and your personal belongings and the cost to repair those damages will come out of your pocket if you’re not protected by a flood insurance policy. Learn more about Flood Insurance.
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
Insurance products: Are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured | Are not obligations of HVCU | Are not guaranteed by HVCU.