Branch & ATM Locator
HVCU participates in the Co-op Shared Branch Network, which means that in addition to our branches, you can also access your accounts at approximately 5,600 Shared Branches across the country. Use the locator below to see if there are any Shared Branches near you.
The daily ATM withdrawal limits for debit and ATM cards is $7501 (combined Hudson Valley and non-Hudson Valley ATMs) per card per day.
Please note: Our locator searches over 85,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the Allpoint, Co-op, and Presto ATM networks. It may take a few moments for results to load on the map below.
Co-op Shared Branches
At Shared Branches you can make deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments, transfer funds between accounts, cash checks, and purchase money orders, and official checks. They provide a great convenience for members traveling or relocating out of state. Hours and withdrawal limits may vary by location, so please check with an individual institution for their hours and limits.
Find an HVCU Branch, Surcharge-Free ATM or Shared Service Center
Our ATM locator includes surcharge-free ATMs in the Allpoint, Co-op, and Presto networks. Below is additional info about each network.
- There are over 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint network, with 38,000 in the United States alone.
- Allpoint has over 4,500 ATMs in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
- Locations include all Target stores, along with locations in CVS stores, Walgreens stores, Exxon / Mobil gas stations, Speedway gas stations, Stop & Shop stores, and more.
- Please note: Some Allpoint ATMs may still display a surcharge screen during your Allpoint ATM transaction. If that happens, simply enter “Yes” to accept the surcharge and proceed with your withdrawal. You will not be charged for this surcharge.
- Allpoint also has their own app for iPhone and Android devices.
- There are nearly 30,000 Co-op ATMs across the United States and Canada, with 5,500 ATMs in 7-Eleven stores.
- Co-op also has an app for iPhone and Android devices.
- Presto! ATMs are located in over 1,100 Publix Super Markets in FL, GA, AL, TN, SC and NC (with VA in the near future).
Please note: The daily ATM withdrawal limits for debit and ATM cards is $7501. The maximum daily withdrawal limits are a combined total for Hudson Valley ATMs and foreign ATMs.
For the times when you are not near an HVCU ATM, you can access your accounts at over 100,000 network ATMs nationwide that display the Visa/PLUS, TX, CIRRUS/MasterCard, CU24, PULSE or The Exchange logo.
- Members who do not have an HVCU free checking account and Visa Debit Card with rewards get up to eight fee-free transactions per month.
- Members who do have an HVCU free checking account and Visa Debit Card with rewards get up to 15 fee-free transactions per month (Note: the owner of the ATM may impose a surcharge, even if Hudson Valley does not.)
The daily ATM withdrawal limits for debit and ATM cards is $7501. The maximum daily ATM withdrawal limits are a combined total for Hudson Valley ATMs and foreign ATMs.
Use Visa’s worldwide ATM Locator to locate an ATM location near you when traveling outside the US. In addition to location and country you can refine your location search based on 24-hr access, wheelchair accessibility, and braille availability. Please note: if your card does not have a Visa logo on it, it may not work at these ATM locations.
The daily ATM withdrawal limits for debit and ATM cards is $7501. The maximum daily ATM withdrawal limits are a combined total for HVCU ATMs and foreign ATMs.
When our branches are closed you can access your accounts through ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, and MAGIC.
- January 2, New Year’s Day
- January 16, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20, Presidents’ Day
- May 29, Memorial Day
- June 19, Juneteenth
- July 4, Independence Day
- September 4, Labor Day
- October 9, Columbus Day
- November 11, Veterans Day
- November 23, Thanksgiving Day (offices also close at 3 pm ET on Wednesday, November 22)
- December 25, Christmas Day (offices also close at 1 pm ET on December 23)
- December 30, Offices close at 1 pm ET
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
All company names are the registered trademarks of their respective owners.
1Please refer to our Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure & Agreement for further information.