Relax on the Water without Sinking Your Budget on Boat Insurance
Enjoy more time on your boat, and less time worrying. HVCU offers a range of coverage options for your watercraft in case of damage or injury, at an affordable rate.
What Type of Coverage is
Available for Your Boat?
- Watercraft Liability
- Wreckage towing
- Emergency services or medical expenses
- Damage to your property or someone else’s
What Affects Your
Boat Insurance Rate?
- The appraised value of your boat
- The length, horsepower, and usage of the boat
- Where your personal watercraft, yacht, pontoon, powerboat, or sailboat is docked
- Any optional coverage you elect to have
Why Do You Need Boat Insurance?
No one wants to be docked during boating season. Boat insurance protects you financially if there are any damages, injuries, or losses that occur while you’re floating peacefully on the lake. Before your next trip, speak to a licensed HVCU Insurance Services Agent to ensure you have the comprehensive coverage needed to protect your water vehicle.
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
Insurance products: Are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured | Are not obligations of HVCU | Are not guaranteed by HVCU.