Select the loan you would like to apply for from the options below. You will be directed to the appropriate application based on whether you are currently a member or a new member.
Includes Auto, Truck, Van, Motorcycle, Boat, & RV Loans
Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
Includes Solar Panel Financing
Personal Loans and Lines of Credit
Includes Readi-cash Line of Credit, Signature Loans, & Secured Loans/Lines of Credit
What to Expect When Applying
- If you are applying for an auto loan and you intend to purchase a vehicle at a participating dealer, please be sure to indicate this on your application to make the entire process more efficient. You’ll receive the same great rates and terms from HVFCU when completing the financing at the dealership.
- A loan underwriter will notify you of an approval within two business days (with the exception of home equity approvals which take three business days). All other decisions will be communicated by mail within 5-7 business days.
- The following information will help you complete your application:
- Housing expenses (rent, mortgage, taxes, insurance)
- Gross income
- Employment info
- Value of your home and current loans (for home equity applications)
Check the Status of Your Loan Application
There are a couple of ways to access the status page of your application:
- If you are an Internet Banking or Mobile Banking user, log in and click the New Account/Loan App widget/menu option. Click the Check Status button..
- From the Personal menu of our website, click Loans then Track Loan Application. Enter your info and click the Get Status button.
Here are the different status designations you will see when checking your application:
- Approved/Instant Approved: You can proceed with your loan.
- Pending/Referred: A decision will be made within 24-48 hours.
- Declined/Instant Declined: Written notification will be mailed to you.