Hudson Valley Credit Union is deeply vested in our region and proud to support many local charitable organizations - both through limited monetary donations as well as staff support. Hudson Valley employees also currently volunteer their time at more than 50 local organizations.
If your Section 501c(3) non-profit organization also contributes towards the quality of life or economic health in the Hudson Valley, and is located in Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Ulster, or Westchester County, then we’d like to learn more about how we might help your efforts.
Hudson Valley can provide support to programs, events, and organizations that benefit:
- The Arts and Sciences
- Economic Development
- Educational Issues and Programs
- Health and Human Services
- Municipal Services
We are not able to grant funds to the following organizations:
- National organizations, unless their programs have significant local impact
- Religious or sectarian organizations
- Political organizations, candidates, or lobbying efforts
- Purposes that benefit only one individual (e.g. a fund to send one student overseas for study)
Important Notes for Submitting Requests
- Before making an online request, please review our checklist of items you need to have handy. Each request must be completed thoroughly in one entry. The system does not save requests so that you can return to them at a later date.
- Requests may take 30-60 days for review.
- Organizations requesting support will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
- If you would like Hudson Valley to support your organization in multiple ways/events in one calendar year, please consolidate your requests into one submission.
For the reasons noted above, we encourage you to submit your request as early as possible. Please select the option below that best matches the nature of your request.
(event, gala, fundraiser, etc)
(programs or organization-wide funding)
(gift bag items, raffle prizes, etc)
(board or committee members, event help, etc)