Customize Your Online Banking Experience
Enhanced user settings give you options to customize your online banking experience, including:
- Enable two-factor authentication
- Customize your background image from over 20 pre-loaded images
- Add a profile image (of yourself or perhaps your favorite pet)
- Add external accounts, hide accounts, and reorder accounts within a category on your account dashboard
- Change the names on accounts and give them nicknames
- Update your business contact information, including your address, email address, and phone numbers
- Revoke tokens in the event your phone is lost or stolen
Click the Settings option to customize the above features (the image below is from within Internet Banking). Some features are applicable to Internet Banking only or may only be customized within Internet Banking. You may need to refresh your page to see any changes you make to your settings.
Lost/Stolen Mobile Devices
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you can restrict Mobile Banking access by revoking tokens through the Settings area of Internet Banking. Once in Settings, click the Applications tab and expand the Tokens drop down. You'll see recent locations (IP addresses) and dates where you logged in. Revoke some or all of the locations.