Hudson Valley Credit Union is deeply vested in our region and proud to support many local charitable organizations - both through limited monetary donations as well as staff support. Hudson Valley employees currently volunteer their time at more than 50 local organizations.
If your Section 501c(3) non-profit organization also contributes towards the quality of life or economic health in the Hudson Valley, and is located in Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Ulster, or Westchester County, then we’d like to learn more about how we might help your efforts.
Hudson Valley can provide support to programs, events, and organizations that benefit:
- The Arts and Sciences
- Economic Development
- Educational Issues and Programs
- Health and Human Services
- Municipal Services
View organizations to which we cannot grant funds.
- National organizations, unless their programs have significant local impact
- Religious or sectarian organizations
- Political organizations, candidates, or lobbying efforts
- Purposes that benefit only one individual (e.g. a fund to send one student overseas for study)
Before making an online request, please visit our Checklist for the items you will need to have handy. Each request must be completed thoroughly in one entry. The system does not save requests that you can then return to later.
- Requests may take 30-60 days for review.
- Organizations requesting support will be considered on a first come, first served basis.
- If you would like Hudson Valley to support your organization in multiple ways/events in one calendar year, please consolidate your requests into one submission.
For all of these reasons, we encourage you to submit your request as early as possible. Please select the option below that best matches the nature of your request.
Checklist for Online Submissions
Make a Sponsorship Request (event, gala, fundraiser, etc)
Make a Grant Request (programs or organization-wide funding)
Make an In Kind Request (gift bag items, raffle prizes, etc)
Make a Request for Volunteers (board or committee members, event help, etc)