Click the button below to open a new account online. You will be directed to the appropriate application based on whether you are currently a member or a new member.
Open an Account Online
What to Expect When Applying
- If you open an account outside of normal business hours, it will appear in your accounts list within two business days.
- You can open accounts online with joint members.
- If you establish your membership online, you are required to open a primary savings account in addition to any other accounts you may choose to open.
- When you become a member, we request that you complete our Signature Verification Card so that we have your signature on file for verification purposes.
Check the Status of Your Account Application
There are a couple of ways to access the status page of your application:
- If you are an Internet Banking or Mobile Banking user, log in and click the New Account/Loan App widget/menu option. Click the Check Status button..
- From the Personal menu of our website, click Loans then Track Loan Application. Enter your info and click the Get Status button.
Here are the different status designations you will see when checking your application:
- Approved/Instant Approved: You can proceed with your loan.
- Pending/Referred: A decision will be made within 24-48 hours.
- Declined/Instant Declined: Written notification will be mailed to you.