- Combine your Visa Platinum or Visa Signature credit card points with your Visa Debit Card points.
- Combine your points from your Visa Platinum or Visa Signature credit card and / or Visa Debit Card with the points of other HVCU members. In order to combine points with another individual, two of the following three criteria must be met:
- You and the other individual have the same last name.
- You and the other individual live in the same household (i.e. your full address city, state, & zip are the same).
- The entire primary name on your accounts is the same (i.e. first and last name or business name).
Two or more debit cards that have the same Social Security Number attached to the account will be linked automatically.
To combine HVCU Rewards! points, please follow these instructions:
- Log into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking and select the Card Management & Rewards option from the Card Mgmt & Account Monitoring menu.
- Click on the image of the card associated with your account (note image displays last four digits of your card number)
- In the HVCU Rewards! section, click the checkbox with the arrow over it.
- Submit a request via the Householding option under the Account drop down menu.
- Click the Apply Now button and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter information associated with the HVCU Rewards! account that you would like to link with and hit Submit.
- Confirm that you would like to link accounts when prompted.