A CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Card is a helpful tool for honing your teen’s budgeting skills. Since the card limit is the amount you load, they can’t overspend. Cards are available for members 13 and older.
Benefits of CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Cards
- CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Cards can be used in stores or online shopping.
- No credit check or minimum balance requirement.
- Visa standard benefits apply, including Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, continuous fraud monitoring, and lost/stolen card replacement.
- Worldwide acceptance wherever Visa cards are accepted.
- Withdraw funds at participating surcharge-free ATMs. Visit CUMONEY for locations.
Order & Register
Order your card at any branch. You'll receive your card in the mail within 7-10 business days. You will also need to register your card once it arrives in the mail, which you can do at CUMONEY.com or by calling 833.729.2853.
To add funds to your card, download the CUMONEY app at the App Store or Google Play, call us at 845.463.3011, stop by any branch, or visit any Visa ReadyLink location. You can also arrange to have your paycheck or government benefits deposited directly onto your card, up to a maximum of $5,000.
Check Balance & Withdraw Funds
Important Legal Disclosures & Information
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
CUMONEY is a registered trademark of ICUL Service Corporation.
All company names are the registered trademarks of their respective owners.
For more info about prepaid cards, please refer to the following: