FAQs for Personal Loans
There are several ways to make a payment to your loan if you have not set up your accounts to pay your loan automatically each month:
- Transfer from an HVCU account through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, or MAGIC.
- By periodic payment from an HVCU account.
- By visiting a branch and speaking with our staff.
- Through HVPay , which you can access by clicking this link or the link in the Internet Banking/Mobile Banking login area. If logged into Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, you can also click HVPay from the Transfers & Payments menu.
- By mail using your coupon book (if you’ve requested a coupon book).
- By initiating an ACH one-time or reoccurring payment from an account at another financial institution. Call us at 845.463.3011 or stop by any branch for assistance. You’ll need your account number and routing number of the account at the other institution.
You can make a loan payment at any Shared Branch location. Use our locator to find the shared branch location nearest you.
Mortgages and home equity loans have a 15 calendar day grace period. All other loans, including credit cards, have a 10 calendar-day grace period. Please note: After 10 days, your Visa® Debit Card / ATM Card access will be blocked.
You may be reported to a credit bureau once you are negative or delinquent on a loan for 30 days or more.
You do not need to give us a call about your travel dates and can inform us of your plans securely via Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. Once logged in, select My Travel Dates from the Card Mgmt & Acct Monitoring. Let us know where you’ll be traveling, the dates, and what debit and credit cards you’ll be using.