We make choosing the right credit card effortless! Whether you're hunting for bargains, booking your next adventure, or just buying gas or groceries, your HVCU Visa® Credit Card will make any kind of shopping easier. Use your card at millions of places – right around the corner, online, or all over the world, knowing you're always protected with our continuous fraud monitoring.
The flexibility to control both spending and payments according to your business needs. Purchase inventory and supplies, cover operating expenses, and have access to short-term financing with an HVCU Business Platinum Visa® Credit Card.
Earn points and redeem for travel rewards, cash back credit, gift cards, and more!
Quick overview: 14.25% APR | No Annual Fee | Up to $50,000 Limit for Qualified Borrowers
Other Visa Features
- EMV Smart Chip Technology & Continuous Fraud Monitoring
- Mobile Wallet
- No Annual Fee (for Visa Platinum or Platinum Rewards)2
- Credit line up to $30,000 for qualified borrowers
- 24/7 support at 800.847.2911
- 25-day grace period for purchases2
- One variable rate for all transactions (purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances
- $1,000,000 in travel accident insurance
- See more...
Online Checkout with Visa
Visa makes it easy to complete your online purchases by eliminating the need to fill out lengthy checkout forms. Visa saves your billing, shipping, and credit card info so you don’t have to enter them each time you make an online purchase.
Once enrolled, simply enter your username and password whenever you see Visa's checkout icon. This checkout option works with HVCU personal and business credit cards and debit cards, and is compatible with any device – whether computer, tablet, or phone.
To enjoy faster online shopping, enroll for online checkout with Visa today
When you shop online and see the Visa Secure badge on participating merchant sites, this means your online purchases are secured with Visa. Visa has developed a program that helps confirm your identity when you make an online purchase. This service helps make shopping online more secure by protecting against unauthorized use of your Visa card. Whether you’re using a desktop, mobile or other digital device, you may be guided through an additional check to verify your identity. This helps your issuer know you’re really you, and it better protects you from fraud.
Save time (and a few trees!) when you arrange for electronic statements. We’ll send you an email when they’re available to view. You’ll be able to access up to 24 months of statement history too. To enroll:
- Within Internet Banking select View Transactions from your credit card account. If you are using Mobile Banking, you'll first need to select your credit card before selecting View Transactions.
- You’ll be taken to the GoToMyCard website. Select E-Statements from the Product & Services menu.
- Turn the E-statements button on and confirm your current email address on file. If the address you wish to use is not listed, you can update the email address as well. If there is no email address on file, you will be prompted to enter one and confirm.
- Click I Agree to the eSign disclosure to complete your enrollment.
- A valid email address is required for electronic statements. HVCU staff are not able to enroll you in electronic statements due to certain disclosure agreements required through the GoToMyCard site.
GoToMyCard Online Account Access
Give you secure online access to your credit card account so you can:
- View your summary & card activity
- See past billing statements
- Make a payment
- And more!
Easily access GoToMyCard
via Internet Banking or Mobile Banking
, or from the homepage of our website. No additional registration necessary.
Card Controls Gives Added Card Security
The Card Controls
widget within Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
allows you to block and unblock transactions on your Visa Credit Card or Visa Debit Card at will -- offering you additional security that is completely self-service. When a card is blocked, no transactions are allowed, including purchases, cash advances, and even payments. Conversely, an unblocked card allows all transactions. When you register a card for Card Controls, you'll receive push notifications, text messages, or emails alerting you that there has been a transaction on your card.
You have complete control over the ability to block a card. If you card is lost or stolen you can immediately block the card to help prevent others from using it. If you are someone who likes strict security, you could even keep your cards in the locked state and only unblock them when you want to make a purchase. If your card is lost or stolen, we ask that you still contact us so that we can make arrangements to send you a replacement card.
It's easy to register for Card Controls. Visit the Card Controls
widget in Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, select the card you want to enroll, along with how you want to receive your notifications.
Disclosures and Pricing Information
Based upon your credit card, please refer to the following disclosures and pricing information
Disclosures & Pricing for Cards Currently Issued
Disclosures & Pricing for Cards No Longer Issued