We make choosing the right credit card effortless! Whether you're hunting for bargains, booking your next adventure, or just buying gas or groceries, your HVCU Visa Credit Card will make any kind of shopping easier. Use your card at millions of places – right around the corner, online, or all over the world, knowing you're always protected with our continuous fraud monitoring.
Other Visa Features
- EMV Smart Chip Technology & Continuous Fraud Monitoring
- Mobile Wallet
- No Annual Fee (for Visa Platinum or Platinum Rewards)2
- Credit line up to $30,000 for qualified borrowers
- 24/7 support at 800.847.2911
- 25-day grace period for purchases2
- One variable rate for all transactions (purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances
- $1,000,000 in travel accident insurance
- See more...
Visa Checkout makes it easy to complete your online purchases by eliminating the need to fill out lengthy checkout forms. Visa Checkout saves your billing, shipping, and credit card info so you don’t have to enter them each time you make an online purchase.
Once enrolled, simply enter your Visa Checkout username and password whenever you see the Checkout with Visa Checkout option. Visa Checkout works with HVFCU personal and business credit cards and debit cards, and is compatible with any device – whether computer, tablet, or phone.
To enjoy faster online shopping, enroll in Visa Checkout today.
When you shop online and see the Visa Secure badge on participating merchant sites, this means your online purchases are secured with Visa. Visa has developed a program that helps confirm your identity when you make an online purchase. This service helps make shopping online more secure by protecting against unauthorized use of your Visa card. Whether you’re using a desktop, mobile or other digital device, you may be guided through an additional check to verify your identity. This helps your issuer know you’re really you, and it better protects you from fraud.
Save time (and a few trees!) when you arrange for electronic statements. We’ll send you an email when they’re available to view. You’ll be able to access up to 24 months of statement history too. To enroll:
- Within Internet Banking select View Transactions from your credit card account. If you are using Mobile Banking, you'll first need to select your credit card before selecting View Transactions.
- You’ll be taken to the GoToMyCard website. Select E-Statements from the Product & Services menu.
- Turn the E-statements button on and confirm your current email address on file. If the address you wish to use is not listed, you can update the email address as well. If there is no email address on file, you will be prompted to enter one and confirm.
- Click I Agree to the eSign disclosure to complete your enrollment.
- A valid email address is required for electronic statements. HVCU staff are not able to enroll you in electronic statements due to certain disclosure agreements required through the GoToMyCard site.
GoToMyCard Online Account Access
Give you secure online access to your credit card account so you can:
- View your summary & card activity
- See past billing statements
- Make a payment
- And more!
Easily access GoToMyCard
via Internet Banking or Mobile Banking
, or from the homepage of our website. No additional registration necessary.
Disclosures and Pricing Information
Based upon your credit card, please refer to the following disclosures and pricing information
Disclosures & Pricing for Cards Currently Issued
Disclosures & Pricing for Cards No Longer Issued