Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday Closed
- 24-Hour Lobby & Drive-up ATMs
- ATM Card Replacement
- Check Cashing
- Access to your full check amount immediately; no waiting for the check to clear
- Membership not required; no checking account needed
- Checks cashed include: personal, payroll, handwritten, out-of-state, large dollar, government, insurance, attorney, and two-party
- Avoid higher fees charged by check cashing facilities; we charge a fee of 1.5% (or $1.00, whichever is greater) of check amount for government and payroll checks and 2.15% (or $1.00, whichever is greater) of check amount for all other check types
- Must be 18 or older and have a valid ID and Social Security Number or ITIN
- Check cashing services are only offered in branch, not via drive-up windows
- Copies of Cleared Checks & Statements
- Financial Planning
- Free Coin Machines
- There is no charge to use our coin machines
- Money is deposited directly to your savings, checking, or tiered money market account
- Instant Issue of Visa® Debit Card & PIN Resets
- Money Orders & Western Union Quick Cash
- Available for any amount up to $1,000
- Valid for three years from date of purchase
- $4.00 fee per money order; our PaySmart account offers money orders at a discounted rate
Western Union Quick Cash
- Helpful when you need to get funds to an individual quickly
- Transfer an amount up to $10,000 to any Western Union office in the country ($450 in Arizona)
- Delivery of the funds is guaranteed within two hours from the time of request
- Requests made before 4:00 pm ET are processed for same day outgoing transfer
- Fees are dependent upon the destination of your transfer, with international transfers having a higher fee than domestic transfers
- Night Deposit
- Notary Service
Staff serve as witness to you signing documents (excluding Power of Attorney and wills)
- Service provided free of charge to members
- Official Check (bank or cashier's check)
Official Checks (bank or cashier’s check)
- Often used for making large purchases, such as a home or vehicle.
- Funds for the check are guaranteed; you may request a check for any amount up to your available account balance.
- Free to members who have a checking account and Visa Debit Card
- $7.00 fee to members without a checking account and Visa Debit Card
- Savings Bond Redemption
US Savings Bond Redemption
- Paper savings bonds are no longer sold at financial institutions, but we can redeem any existing bonds you have
- To purchase bonds, visit the Treasury Direct website
- At the Treasury Direct website, you can also manage and redeem bonds, convert paper savings bonds to electronic savings bonds, and purchase other Treasury securities, including bills, notes, bonds, and TIPS (Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities)
- Visa® Gift Cards & Visa® CUMONEY Everyday Spend Prepaid Cards
Visa® Gift Cards
New Cards coming in 2023. Sales are temporarily suspended while updates are made to comply with new legislation.
Visa Gift Cards – Purchased Prior to December 10, 2022:
- Pre-paid, non-reloadable cards, similar to retail and department store gift cards
- Use anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted
- Member must be 13 years of age or older to purchase
- Purchase amounts between $10 and $1,000, for a fee of just $4 per card
- Activate your card, check your balance and purchases by visiting CUMONEY.com/gift or calling Customer Care at 833.729.2843.
- To report a lost or stolen card, call us at 845.463.3011 or stop by any branch
Cards expire after nine years from date of purchase (Refer to the expiration date on the card. Cards purchased prior to December 10, 2022 have an expiration of five years.)
Visa® CUMONEY® Everyday Spend Prepaid Cards
- Prepaid reloadable cards available for members 13 and older
- Use anywhere Visa cards are accepted
- Order your card in any of our branches; you'll receive your card in the mail within 7-10 business days
- Register your card once it arrives in the mail, which you can do at CUMONEY.com or by calling 833.729.2853.
- To add funds to your card, download the CUMONEY® app, call us at 845.463.3011, stop by any branch, or visit any Visa ReadyLink location. You can also check your balance at CUMONEY.com or via the CUMONEY® app
- Arrange to have your paycheck or government benefits deposited directly onto your card, up to a maximum of $5,000
- Withdraw funds from your card at surcharge-free ATMs; locate ATMs at CUMONEY.com
- Continuous fraud monitoring, and lost/stolen card replacement
- View our Terms and Conditions for more information
- Wire Transfers
Please refer to our fee schedule for applicable pricing information.
Meet Our Team
Learn More About Accounts & Loans
See What Your Neighbors Are Saying
Image of Smiling woman with brown hairHVCU Member25 YearsHyde Park branch is the best. I go out of my way most of the time to go to this branch. They all are the most friendly, accurate and fast service.
Image of Mature male in checkered shirtHVCU Member34 YearsThe entire staff is very friendly and extremely professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely satisfied with all the transactions they completed for me.
Image of Young black male professionalHVCU Member5 YearsI always get great service when I come here.
Image of Mature woman in glassesHVCU Member36 YearsAlways been very pleased with service at Hyde Park branch.
Image of Young female smilingHVCU Member1 YearExcellent service all around!! Thank you so much for being there for me!