Business Forms & Disclosures
Our staff will generally direct you to this page when you need to complete a specific form, but should you have questions about any of these forms, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- ACH Origination Addendum - This addendum to the Internet Banking Agreement for Business and other non-personal accounts sets forth the terms and conditions that govern your use of HVCU Automated Clearing House services.
- Business/Organization Resolution of Authority – We require your business to submit this form, which lists the officers of your business who are authorized to conduct transactions on behalf of your business.
- Business Visa Debit Card-Authorized User or Revocation – Request a Visa Debit Card for an authorized user or revoke the Visa Debit Card for an authorized user.
- Certificate Account Instructions – Withdraw dividends from your certificate account or to reinvest / distribute funds from a closed certificate account.
- Certification Regarding Beneficial Owners of Legal Entity Members – To help the government fight financial crime, federal regulation requires certain financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information about the beneficial owners of legal entity members.
- Master Membership Application – Business – Open your business account relationship with HVCU, whether it is savings, checking, money market or certificate accounts.
- Personal Financial Statement – Complete this form when applying for loans or credit cards.
- Schedule of Business Debt – This schedule is used to document debt you have elsewhere other than HVCU.
- Wire Transfer Agreement – Initiate a funds transfer from authorized HVCU accounts, from within Business Internet Banking.
- ACH Origination Addendum – This addendum to the Internet Banking Agreement for Business and other non-personal accounts sets forth the terms and conditions that govern your use of HVCU Automated Clearing House services.
- Business Account Agreement - The agreement outlines the policies that govern your account.
- Business Fee Schedule
- Business Account Rates
- Business Visa Platinum with Point Rewards Variable Rate Agreement and Disclosure – The agreement outlines the policies that govern your credit card.
- Electronic Fund Transfers Disclosure & Agreement - Terms applicable to the use of HVCU's electronic services.