Personal Account and Loan Forms
Our staff will generally direct you to this page when you need to complete a specific form. If you have questions about any forms, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Online Account Opening for New Members – Establish your membership by opening a savings account in your name with as little as $.01.
- Online Membership Signature Verification Card – Provide your signature so that we have it on file for verification purposes. Please note this form is only used if you established your membership online.
- Master Membership Application – Establish your HVCU membership. (Please note: we ask that you only use this form if directed to do so by HVCU staff. For all other situations, please use our online form, as indicated above.)
- Master Membership Application – Special Accounts – Open savings, checking, tiered money market, and certificate accounts established as Estate, Infant Compromise, Club, Benefit, Representative Payee, or Guardian / Conservator accounts. Holiday Club accounts may only be opened as an individual, joint, Benefit, Representative Payee, or Guardian / Conservator account.
- Special Account Association Information – Add an authorized signer to a special account.
- Master Membership – Custodial Account – Establish a checking, savings, money market, or certificate account as a Custodial Account for the benefit of a minor under the age of 21.
- Change Member Application – Change your name, overdraft coverage, and / or your password.
- Add Joint Owner Instructions – Add a joint owner to an account.
- Release and Hold Harmless Agreement to Remove Joint Owner – Remove a joint owner from a checking or tiered money market account.
- Remove Joint Owner Acknowledgement – Remove yourself as a joint owner on an account other than a checking or tiered money market account.
- Beneficiary Information for Totten Trust – Add or change beneficiary information for an non-IRA account.
- Living Trust Account Agreement and Certification of Trust – Establish a Living Trust Account.
- Premier Checking Account Upgrade – Upgrade a Classic Checking Account to a Premier Checking Account.
- Request for Direct Deposit – Have funds electronically deposited to your HVCU account.
- Overdraft Protection Opt-in Form – Opt-in for overdraft protection services on your Visa Debit Card and ATM card transactions. If you are looking to change your overdraft protection, we ask that you also review our Overdraft Notice.
- Stop Payment Order – Place stop payments on checks from your checking account or money market account.
- ACH Direct Deposit / Payroll Allocations – Establish your direct deposit and payroll allocations.
- ACH Stop Payment / Statement of Unauthorized Activity – Complete a stop payment for an automated clearing house transaction.
- Application for Wire Transfer – Request a wire transfer.
- Authorization Agreement for ACH Transactions – Initiate a deposit or fixed payment to or from an account at another financial institution.
- Use our online Certificate Account Instructions Form to withdraw dividends from your certificate account or to reinvest / distribute funds from a maturing certificate account. (The form is also accessible within Internet Banking and Mobile Banking from the Electronic Documents menu.)
- Visit our IRA Service Center to learn more about IRAs and access a variety of blank IRA forms.
- Credit Card Authorized User – Add an authorized user to a credit card.
- Credit Card Decrease, Block, or Close – Decrease your card limit or block or close a credit card.
- Credit Card Transfer / Closeout – Transfer a balance from a current HVCU credit card to a new HVCU credit card.
- Request For Automatic Payment Service – Have your monthly payments automatically deducted from your savings or checking account with HVCU or another financial institution.
- Lien Request Letter – Mail this form along with a payoff check to the current lien holder(s), informing them to send the lien release and/or title to HVCU.
- Private Purchase Agreement – Use this form when purchasing a vehicle from a private individual as opposed to a car dealership.
- MAP AutoPay – Enroll in our Mortgage Accelerator Program
Mortgage Accelerator Program
Our Mortgage Accelerator Program is a free service for fixed rate mortgages that offers a payment structure similar to a bi-weekly payment option. You can start or discontinue the program at will without the need or expense of refinancing your mortgage. To take advantage of MAP, please complete and return our MAP AutoPay form.
How MAP Works
Every two weeks, one half of your regularly scheduled mortgage payment is automatically deducted from your HVCU checking or savings account and deposited into a specially marked savings account (your Mortgage Accelerator Program account).
- On the first of each month your payment is “swept” from your MAP account and applied to your mortgage payment.
- After your mortgage payment is paid, additional funds and dividends are applied to your outstanding principal balance. In essence, twice per year your principal is reduced by one half payment.
- You can also choose to increase your payments for additional interest savings on your mortgage. Deposits can be made to your MAP account at any time.
- Home Equity Line of Credit Overdraft Coverage Agreement – Set up overdraft protection for your checking account from your interest only home equity line of credit.