- Enable two-factor authentication (see above for more info)
- Customize your background image from over 20 pre-loaded images
- Customize the default widgets that appear on your Internet Banking navigation
- Add a profile image (of yourself or perhaps your favorite pet)
- Add external accounts, hide accounts, and reorder accounts within a category on your account dashboard
- Change the names on accounts and give them nicknames
- Update your business contact information, including your address, email address and phone numbers.
- Revoke tokens in the event your business phone is lost or stolen
Click the Settings
option to customize the above features (the image below is from within Internet Banking). Some features are applicable to Internet Banking only or may only be customized within Internet Banking. You may need to refresh your page to see any changes you make to your settings.
Lost/Stolen Mobile Devices
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you can restrict Mobile Banking access by revoking tokens through the Settings
area of Internet Banking. Once in Settings
, click the Applications
tab and expand the Tokens
drop down. You'll see recent locations (IP addresses) and dates where you logged in. Revoke some or all of the locations.