Payroll Services and HR Services
A business can directly deposit a preset portion of an employee’s normal paycheck weekly, biweekly, or on a monthly basis. An employee’s payroll deduction may be sent to an account at HVCU or any other financial institution within the United States.
Payroll Services and HR Services
As a small-business owner, managing your own payroll and HR can take time away from important activities like driving revenue and growth — and even put you at risk of fines and penalties if you make a mistake.
That’s why we've teamed up with Paychex® to give you an affordable, full-service option for outsourcing payroll, HR, and employee benefit administration. Paychex is a leading provider of HR solutions for small businesses, with more than 600,000 clients nationwide.
Paychex services include:
Paychex is the number-one full-service payroll provider for small businesses, paying 1 in 12 private-sector workers in the U.S. Benefits of Paychex payroll services include:
Flexible Payroll Reporting
How you report your hours is up to you. Payroll input options include:
Multiple Employee Pay Options
- Phone – Report hours over a quick call with your dedicated Paychex rep
- – Input payroll from wherever you are, on any device, via Paychex Flex®
- Mobile app – Key in hours on the go with the free Paychex Flex app for iOS® and AndroidTM
Paychex will pay your employees by the method they prefer, with payment options including:
- Direct deposit
- Pre-signed checks
- Prepaid pay cards
Payroll Tax Administration
Don’t risk IRS penalties for late or inaccurate payroll tax payments. Paychex will make sure your federal, state, and local payroll taxes are calculated, deposited, and filed correctly with the appropriate tax agency.
Personal, Dedicated Service
If you ever need help, you can contact your dedicated payroll specialist, who serves as your single point of contact, or reach to Paychex’ 24/7 support team via phone, email, or chat.
Human Resource Assistance
As America's largest provider of outsourced HR services, Paychex can provide you with hands-on guidance throughout the employee lifecycle, including help with:
- Hiring and managing employees
- Creating an employee handbook
- Setting up benefits and annual open enrollments
- Workplace safety
Group Health Insurance
Paychex Insurance Agency can help you provide health insurance benefits for employees, including medical, dental, vision, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance.
Contact us to learn more.
Insurance sold and serviced by Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc., 150 Sawgrass Drive, Rochester, NY 14620. California license #0C28207
Benefits of Payroll and HR Services
- Simplicity and flexibility
- 24×7 real-time access
- Unlimited payroll processing including bonus runs and out-of-cycle payrolls
- Guaranteed and insured tax processing for all federal, state and local taxes
- Form W-2 and 1099 processing
- Employee self-service website (pay stubs, paid time off, W-2)
- Full audit history of employee changes
- Desktop check printing
- State new hire reporting
- Advanced allocation reporting
Remote Deposit Capture
Conveniently deposit checks into your HVCU business checking account right from your office with our Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) service. Simply scan checks through an RDC compatible scanner and the funds are deposited directly into your business checking account.
How Remote Deposit Capture Works:
- Log in through HVCU Remote Deposit Capture login page
- Create a deposit, entering your check totals and counts
- Scan your checks through a single or multi-feed scanner
- Review and confirm that each deposit matches your keyed in total
- Finalize the deposit when all totals and counts match
- Once finalized, you will receive a confirmation of your deposit
- Your deposit posts to your business checking account
You must either already own or purchase a compatible single or multi-feed scanner from us. Your need for single or multi-feed depends upon how many checks your business deposits. Our staff will be happy to discuss which option best meets your business needs and preferences.
Please refer to our business fee schedule for the most current RDC processing fees.
Benefits of Remote Deposit Capture
- Improved cash flow.
- Make deposits any time, from the comfort of your own computer.
- Save time and money by reducing unnecessary trips to our branches to make deposits. Make deposits when it’s convenient for you.
- Enjoy improved cash flow with no holds on your funds and same business day account settlement when checks are deposited weekdays by 6:00 pm ET. Checks deposited after 6:00 pm ET on Friday are credited the following Monday (Tuesday if Monday is a Federal Holiday.
- Checks processed through RDC are not included in the item count for our business checking account.
- Reduce the potential for fraud as checks are presented for payment more quickly.
- Increase your peace of mind. Check scanning is secure and all data and information is encrypted.
- No lengthy retention requirements. Retain your checks for 7 days minimum, but not more than 45 days.
Business Internet Banking
Manage your finances with Business Internet Banking
. Safely and securely access your HVCU accounts from the comfort of your home or office.
We’ve teamed up with Heartland, to offer innovative payment and point of sale solutions to help you streamline operations, increase productivity and make payments easier for your customers.